- Built around MIDP2 specification (gameCanvas required).
- Full Z80 emulation, unknown opcodes included :-)
- Full spectrum screen emulation, included flash and bright properties
- Very simple architecture and class model. MobileZX midlet class, Spectrum, Z80 and color class.
- Testing on real devices: I just have the emulator and SDK and don't know which is the real speed. Would be nice to have a table with devices and average FPS
- Sound support: Speccy uses a single bit to generate sound. The emulator still lacks of this feature, I think it's hard to implement.
- Border support: Peraphs Speccy fans will blame for that, but no border support for awhile.
- Support for others file formats such as Z80, TAP, etc.
- A good file selector.
- Use Z80 emulator to implement a one for MSX, Amstrad, etc, all Z80 based home computers